Friday 22 June 2012

all alright



I know I said I was done with all the drawings for 'The Sting in the Tale' festival but I lied. Well I thought I was done, but there was one more left, so here it is. It's for an event called 'Stories From Around the World' which involves Indian hand dancing and such, hence the hands. Now I really think I am done with these drawings!

The first image is just a doodle drawing to test some new pens; I bought some second hand rotring ones (super nice expensive pens, yum) and put white ink in them, they're radical! Inked a rough black background in the sketchbook to draw on, I like the effect.

On a side note, so many good new albums out recently I've been listening to while sketchin', mainly new ones from The Tallest Man on Earth, Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros, and Sigur Rós. Go check em out!

No comments:

Post a Comment