Sunday 27 May 2012

sting


I think these may be the last two drawings I have to do for The Sting in the Tale festival! Wow. The first is for an event called 'Insects and Bugs in the Garden' and the second for 'The Teddy Bears Picnic' (surprise surprise). I think I like the first one here better, but they're not my best, hmm. All of the drawings I've done for this festival have to have colour added on to them by someone else, I think this year the chosen colour is red. I'm not sure how I feel about this, I think that some of them will improve with the colour because they'll become less cluttered and confusing, but also I like them black and white. We'll see anyway! If you're interested in seeing my other Sting in the Tale illustrations, 20 of them are up on here, but so far there are 28 images. Here's a list of clicks to get to my blog entries featuring them:

1-4
5
6-7
8-11
12-19
20-21
22-26

Plus these last two!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh *.* They are incredible ♥ Your art is so amazing and you deserve more followers and your blog should be really popular (I bet it will become).If you could make a drawing for me to be my first header on my blog,I'd be really grateful *blushes* I'd even make a portrait for you.
    I hope your blog will become more popular in the future by your gorgeous work and style.

    http://dianacumparatu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you! Such flattery! :) I dunno about the followers, but one can only hope. I'll see if I can get time to make you a header, pretty busy with some things atm but I should be able to fit it in somewhere probably :)

      Delete