Wednesday 25 April 2012

just like heaven


Just a quick drawing I did earlier of Ebba. I had some free time as I'm currently waiting on the next list of events to draw for The Sting in the Tale festival. I was kind of trying out different black pens and different ways to use them without worrying about the result, but I think it looks okay. The blue stuff in the background is spray paint I had left over from repainting my bike, would this look better without it? Because I have a more simple, non-blue version too. The lyrics are from 'Just Like Heaven' by The Cure.

4 comments:

  1. This is really stunning!
    I love the colour gradient behind it as well

    http://tracksforlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! I wasn't sure if it worked or not but I think I like it better this way

      Delete